Movement as Medicine
Prevent Injury and Enhance your Performance!
Want to perform faster, longer, stronger, smarter and more efficient?
- Need that extra 1% but unsure what to do about it?
- Do you want to activity, but don’t know how or where to start?
- You want to get back to sport and activity, but you keep getting injured?
- We help athletes of all levels (age 12 and up) improve their athletic skills, learn techniques for preventing injury and, ultimately, reach their optimal athletic performance.
Athletes participating in Movement as Medicine receive the benefit of training with exercise specialists focused on your fitness and health. Through Movement as Medicine, you can achieve an increase in strength, endurance, and speed.
Whether you are an individual, group or team, we have the expertise, the facility and the passion to help you elevate your game and athletic ability.
Fitness Evaluation and Assessment
Movement as Medicine starts with a whole body musculoskeletal screening and Kinematics ( that leads to a customized plan aimed at achieving your objectives and fixing any structural, functional and soft tissue imbalances that affect performance.
Our therapists use proven and cutting edge techniques and state-of-the-art equipment to help you maximise your athletic potential. Additionally, all of our programs focus on injury prevention. If your body is not moving correctly, this adds wear and tear on your body and eventually you will get injured. It?s not a matter of if, but when.
- We offer tailored services to meet the needs of every kind of athlete:
- Individual (One-on-One) and Group/Team Sports Performance Assessment and training
- ACL, Hamstring and Inversion Sprain Injury Prevention Training
- Golf Performance Clinic
- Runners’ Clinic
Whether you’re at the top of your sport or? just starting out, From The Feet up will make every step count!
Cutting Edge Techniques
Holistic and Individualised Attention
Commitment to Quality
Experienced in Sports and Workplace Injury Rehabilitation
We Give You Answers
Schedule a Complementary Initial Assessment
Our Services - We are NDIS Registered
Sports Podiatrists assess and treat musculoskeletal pain, dysfunction and injury of the lower body.
We use a range of hands on therapies to suit your individual needs.
Laser Wart Removal
Laser wart removal makes use of lasers, to destroy non responsive wart tissue.
Laser Fungal Treatment
Using the very latest laser technology, unsightly and embarrassing nail fungus could now be eradicated in just 2 treatments.
Movement as Medicine
Prevent Injury and Enhance your Performance! We help athletes of all levels (age 12 and up) improve their athletic skills.
Lower Body Biomechanics
We assess and treat musculoskeletal pain and injury looking at the whole body to determine? the cause of pain.